11.04.2007

Due to an extreme amount of boredom.

I'm too lazy to separate my ramblings tonight, so you'll have to just deal with it, I suppose.

Friday during Foundations and 3rd block, I updated my penguin and the quotes section of Mr. Cowgill's board. There is now a new Demetri Martin quote, and my penguin is wearing a green "Got Plinko?" shirt and a pair of jeans. (: I had a really good time with that.

And now.. Whitney and I are discussing Mr. Hipkiss and his overflowing fountain of wisdom. Puke.

I just spent most of my day with Matt. It was really fun and, as always, brought us closer together as a couple. After church and a somewhat serious conversation, we had lunch/dinner with his parents.. which consisted of, for me, two and a half helpings of stuffing, one and a half helpings of mashed potatoes, and a roll. Yummm.. (: .. hehe. So after dinner, Matt and I sorted through two boxes of family pictures of him and his sister, and his biological dad, and his step-dad, and his mom (of course).. in addition to billions of other family members. And then we walked over to Daniel's so that Matt could borrow the fourth Harry Potter book. Then we.. hmm.. went back to his house and watched the Patriot-Colts game.. and then we got bored, so we left. We went through McDonald's drive-thru, brought the food back to my house, and sat in his car and watched Family Guy for two hours. Well.. we "watched" Family Guy. (; And had an interesting incident involving a hamburger wrapper.. but that's for us to know. (:

Anywayyy.. what else. Umm.. I have the most adorable picture of my boyfriend ever. Actually, the most adorable one is in a Ziploc bag at his house.. but I really want to get ahold of it and put it on a cake for his birthday. I'd like that. (: He was such an adorable baby.. like.. you have no idea. He still is adorable, mind you, but he was so cute as a baby! I hope our kids turn out that cute. (: hehe.. I'm very smiley tonight. (:



Isn't he cute? (: haha.. that was actually from a month ago.. but that's okay. I wouldn't mind waking up to that ^ every morning. (:

Matt and I are still deciding exactly what we're going to do about college. As far as visiting and being engaged and all of that good stuff. So I'm not sure exactly what's going on as far as that goes.. but.. I know that I'm beginning to feel a lot better about it. I feel like we're going to make it, and that if we don't, it'll be for the best. I'm not stressing out over it as much.. at the moment, at least.

Carrie just told me she would lol so freaking hard if I said something completely retarded to Gillis tomorrow. So now I'm getting a mental image of her walking into class and just going, "LOL! LOL! LOL!" (: hehe

I can't think of anything else I had to say, but I know there was another thing I had to put in this blog. Hmm.. there are only fifty-four days until we leave for Disney World! And only forty-nine days until Matt and I celebrate our one year anniversary. That's crazy! CRAZY! I didn't imagine us lasting that long, honestly. I'm very happy that we have, though. He's amazing. (:

Anyway. I'm going to bed. I just felt the need to ramble and post that picture. So.. erm.. goodnight, I suppose! (:

1 comment:

DBH said...

I love Demetri Martin! He's so funny!

You ate a lot Megan Lehew! Gosh..

Hahahahaha! Yeah right you watched Family Guy! The poor greasy fat halves of McDonalds loving exfuture children. Wait a sec.. do I ever want to ride in his car again? Oh dear..

I wish Arik would go through old picrures with me and let me have a cute one of him.. I would love that. I was so happy that I actually got a chance to take a nap with him for once yesterday! Even though we ended up talking about important things.

Carrie would "LOL".. and I can see it. Hahaha.. that's so great.

The Fearsome Foursome is amazing and we're all gonna get married some day.

Sleep well!