11.15.2007

Scaramouche, scaramouche; will you do the Fandango?

So.. I'm almost positive I'm doing Fine Arts this year! I had such an amazing time at Indy07 last year.. being around all of those different people, as well as getting to present our human video and visit Indianapolis and.. ugh. I'm excited for Fine Arts. I think I'm going to do puppets and human video this year.. because I've never done either, really. I was a fill-in last year.. but I want to be an actual participant this year. I'm excited!

Matt and I have almost been together a year. No need to tell you how excited I am about that, either. (:

Speaking of Indy07.. I just found the video from the last day and the violinist (last name Tavani!) is frickin' amazing. Made a few of us cry, myself included. Just.. wow. He was INCREDIBLE.

And that's about all I have to say about that. I'll write more later, I guess.

<3

No comments: